UBS Raises price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) to $17 Following 3Q
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Pure Storage, Inc. (NYSE: PSTG), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue rose by 50% YoY and 21% sequentially as the customer base now exceeds 2,600, including more than 100 of the Fortune 500. PSTG reported a non-GAAP EPS loss of $0.10 ahead of the Street's $0.15.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Pure Storage reported another strong quarter with revenue of $197mn vs the consensus of $192mn with a non-GAAP EPS loss of $0.10 ahead of the Street's $0.15. Guidance also was a bit ahead of consensus. Although we had concerns after the IPO, increasing all-flash array demand, an increase in TAM with FlashBlade, improved expense control, and the stock's decline cause us to be more bullish now. With nearly 50% top-line growth possible for a number of quarters, we continue to see upside."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $13.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!