UBS Raises price Target on PerkinElmer (PKI) to $61; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI), and raised the price target to $61.00 (from $56.00). Recent management commentary reaffirms continued confidence in PKI’s ability to achieve its 22% operating margin target by 2020.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "As we highlighted in our recent sector note, Life Science & Dx Tools stocks have maintained their rally in 2016 as absolute NTM P/E multiples continue to expand. Against this sector backdrop, we believe PKI offers an underappreciated favorable risk/reward as the stock continues to trade at a discount even as management continues to demonstrate it can deliver on long-term financial targets. We are increasing our price target to $61 reflecting higher peer multiples and continued conviction in our thesis."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $54.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following Petsense Acquisition
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!