UBS Raises price Target on PerkinElmer (PKI) to $61; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI), and raised the price target to $61.00 (from $56.00). Recent management commentary reaffirms continued confidence in PKI’s ability to achieve its 22% operating margin target by 2020.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "As we highlighted in our recent sector note, Life Science & Dx Tools stocks have maintained their rally in 2016 as absolute NTM P/E multiples continue to expand. Against this sector backdrop, we believe PKI offers an underappreciated favorable risk/reward as the stock continues to trade at a discount even as management continues to demonstrate it can deliver on long-term financial targets. We are increasing our price target to $61 reflecting higher peer multiples and continued conviction in our thesis."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $54.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!