UBS Raises price Target on PerkinElmer (PKI) to $61; Reiterates Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI), and raised the price target to $61.00 (from $56.00). Recent management commentary reaffirms continued confidence in PKI’s ability to achieve its 22% operating margin target by 2020.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "As we highlighted in our recent sector note, Life Science & Dx Tools stocks have maintained their rally in 2016 as absolute NTM P/E multiples continue to expand. Against this sector backdrop, we believe PKI offers an underappreciated favorable risk/reward as the stock continues to trade at a discount even as management continues to demonstrate it can deliver on long-term financial targets. We are increasing our price target to $61 reflecting higher peer multiples and continued conviction in our thesis."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $54.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!