UBS Raises price Target on PerkinElmer (PKI) to $61; Reiterates Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI), and raised the price target to $61.00 (from $56.00). Recent management commentary reaffirms continued confidence in PKI’s ability to achieve its 22% operating margin target by 2020.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "As we highlighted in our recent sector note, Life Science & Dx Tools stocks have maintained their rally in 2016 as absolute NTM P/E multiples continue to expand. Against this sector backdrop, we believe PKI offers an underappreciated favorable risk/reward as the stock continues to trade at a discount even as management continues to demonstrate it can deliver on long-term financial targets. We are increasing our price target to $61 reflecting higher peer multiples and continued conviction in our thesis."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $54.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!