UBS Raises price Target on PerkinElmer (PKI) to $61; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI), and raised the price target to $61.00 (from $56.00). Recent management commentary reaffirms continued confidence in PKI’s ability to achieve its 22% operating margin target by 2020.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "As we highlighted in our recent sector note, Life Science & Dx Tools stocks have maintained their rally in 2016 as absolute NTM P/E multiples continue to expand. Against this sector backdrop, we believe PKI offers an underappreciated favorable risk/reward as the stock continues to trade at a discount even as management continues to demonstrate it can deliver on long-term financial targets. We are increasing our price target to $61 reflecting higher peer multiples and continued conviction in our thesis."
Shares of PerkinElmer closed at $54.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $80; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Cowen Cuts Boston Beer Company (SAM) to 'Underperform' on Structural Headwinds
- Jack in the Box (JACK): Raising PT To $115 - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!