UBS Raises price Target on Foundation Medicine (FMI) to $22
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Foundation Medicine (NASDAQ: FMI), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $16.00), following the company's announced expanded Local Coverage Determination.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "Palmetto, a Medicare contractor, announced last Thursday an expanded Local Coverage Determination (LCD) to include all stage IIIB/IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients. This new policy now provides coverage for comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) for metastatic NSCLC patients who have not been tested for genomic mutations or who have tested negative for EGFR mutations. This is important for patients as CGP detected alterations may indicate eligibility for targeted treatment or immunotherapy."
Shares of Foundation Medicine closed at $23.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!