UBS Raises price Target on Foundation Medicine (FMI) to $22
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Foundation Medicine (NASDAQ: FMI), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $16.00), following the company's announced expanded Local Coverage Determination.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "Palmetto, a Medicare contractor, announced last Thursday an expanded Local Coverage Determination (LCD) to include all stage IIIB/IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients. This new policy now provides coverage for comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP) for metastatic NSCLC patients who have not been tested for genomic mutations or who have tested negative for EGFR mutations. This is important for patients as CGP detected alterations may indicate eligibility for targeted treatment or immunotherapy."
Shares of Foundation Medicine closed at $23.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Cuts Price Target on Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Following Analyst Day
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on PNC Financial Services (PNC) - PT to $94
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!