UBS Raises Price Target on Windstream (WIN) to $6.50
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Sell rating on Windstream (NASDAQ: WIN), and raised the price target to $6.50 (from $5.00), ahead of deal with ELNK. UBS estimates new WIN can generate ~$6.2B in revenues and $2.1B in EBITDA in 2017, falling LSD.
Analyst Batya Levi commented, "The agreed ELNK deal broadens WIN's network footprint, improves its cost structure and gives the combined entity added scale in the US business communications market amid a wave of industry consolidation. Assuming it goes ahead, we estimate the deal will lower leverage to 3.5x at YE17 from 3.8x at WIN standalone while lowering the dividend payout to ~40% from the current 75%. That said, we would expect revenue trends to remain challenged for the combined business."
Shares of Windstream closed at $7.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!