UBS Raises Price Target on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Visiting Beverly Center
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO), and raised the price target to $80.00 (from $77.00), after visiting the company's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center.
Analyst Jeremy Metz commented, "We toured TCO's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center this week, as well as Westfield's Century City revamp and Caruso's The Grove. Beverly Center was long overdue for a refresh. At a cost of $500m the center is getting that and more. Touring with the center's GM, and after seeing WFD's active redev/expansion down the road, it feels like the phasing at Beverly should help minimize major disruption (a la Century City). That said, we get the sense that a net NOI decline of $5-$10m during construction is probably a fair expectation at this stage, though it's clearly still early in the process and stiff competition from Century City/The Grove is not lacking."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $76.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!