UBS Raises Price Target on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Visiting Beverly Center
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO), and raised the price target to $80.00 (from $77.00), after visiting the company's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center.
Analyst Jeremy Metz commented, "We toured TCO's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center this week, as well as Westfield's Century City revamp and Caruso's The Grove. Beverly Center was long overdue for a refresh. At a cost of $500m the center is getting that and more. Touring with the center's GM, and after seeing WFD's active redev/expansion down the road, it feels like the phasing at Beverly should help minimize major disruption (a la Century City). That said, we get the sense that a net NOI decline of $5-$10m during construction is probably a fair expectation at this stage, though it's clearly still early in the process and stiff competition from Century City/The Grove is not lacking."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $76.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!