UBS Raises Price Target on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Visiting Beverly Center
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO), and raised the price target to $80.00 (from $77.00), after visiting the company's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center.
Analyst Jeremy Metz commented, "We toured TCO's current redevelopment at the Beverly Center this week, as well as Westfield's Century City revamp and Caruso's The Grove. Beverly Center was long overdue for a refresh. At a cost of $500m the center is getting that and more. Touring with the center's GM, and after seeing WFD's active redev/expansion down the road, it feels like the phasing at Beverly should help minimize major disruption (a la Century City). That said, we get the sense that a net NOI decline of $5-$10m during construction is probably a fair expectation at this stage, though it's clearly still early in the process and stiff competition from Century City/The Grove is not lacking."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $76.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!