UBS Raises Price Target on Rockwell Automation (ROK) to $136
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK), and raised the price target to $136.00 (from $125.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. ROK reported EPS of $1.52, above $1.49 consensus estimate. Organic sales declined 4% (vs. our -5% estimate) with A&S up 1.4% and CP&S down 8%. 2017 adjusted EPS was guided to $5.85-$6.25 (vs. consensus of $5.98) on organic sales growth 0-4%.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "F4Q16 EPS of $1.52 was below our $1.54 estimate and above $1.49 consensus, but ROK executed $10M of unplanned restructuring ($20M vs $10M guide) without which we estimate 4Q EPS would have been $0.06 higher. ROK expects the $20M of restructuring to benefit F2017 by $30M and $40M+ in total; 2017 restructuring is now expected to be ~$15M lower. A&S margins of 25.8% (vs. our 27.5%) would have been 27.3% without the higher restructuring. CP&S missed us by $0.01. Lower tax (+$0.07) from more favorable geographic mix was partially offset by higher corporate (-$0.03)."
Shares of Rockwell Automation closed at $124.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!