UBS Raises Price Target on Rockwell Automation (ROK) to $136
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK), and raised the price target to $136.00 (from $125.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. ROK reported EPS of $1.52, above $1.49 consensus estimate. Organic sales declined 4% (vs. our -5% estimate) with A&S up 1.4% and CP&S down 8%. 2017 adjusted EPS was guided to $5.85-$6.25 (vs. consensus of $5.98) on organic sales growth 0-4%.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "F4Q16 EPS of $1.52 was below our $1.54 estimate and above $1.49 consensus, but ROK executed $10M of unplanned restructuring ($20M vs $10M guide) without which we estimate 4Q EPS would have been $0.06 higher. ROK expects the $20M of restructuring to benefit F2017 by $30M and $40M+ in total; 2017 restructuring is now expected to be ~$15M lower. A&S margins of 25.8% (vs. our 27.5%) would have been 27.3% without the higher restructuring. CP&S missed us by $0.01. Lower tax (+$0.07) from more favorable geographic mix was partially offset by higher corporate (-$0.03)."
Shares of Rockwell Automation closed at $124.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!