UBS Raises Price Target on Premier (PINC) Following Announced Essensa Ventures Acquisition
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), and raised the price target to $33.00 (from $32.50), following the company's announced acquisition of Essensa Ventures for $325MM. The deal is consistent with Premier's goal to expand its GPO presence across the continuum of care, specifically in the non-acute space.
Analyst Michael Cherny commented, "Innovatix and Essensa Ventures are two continuum of care GPOs (institutional healthcare providers outside the acute care hospital or health system), and Premier currently owns a 50% interest in the former. Innovatix currently serves more than 32,000 facilities (senior living facilities, independent medical oncologists, pharmacies, etc). Essensa is a national GPO serving ambulatory care, surgery centers, clinical laboratories, and other alternate sites of care. The company expects the acquisition to be immediately accretive. Premier expects the deal to contribute ~$53-$60MM to revenue, $18-$21MM to EBITDA and $0.04-$0.06 to EPS in FY17."
Shares of Premier, Inc. closed at $29.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!