UBS Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) to $32; Reiterates Sell
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Sell rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP), and raised the price target to $32.00 (from $30.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NTAP reported product revenue of $710mn, below consensus of $722mn.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Product revenue of $710mn was down 13% YoY and below consensus of $722mn, but the operating margin of 15.2% was 160bps better than consensus of 13.6%. The margin upside was driven by (1) a 60bps higher gross margin of 62.7%, and (2) 100bps from lower opex, though cutting R&D 5% more than we expected is a concern. The $0.06 beat shows costs are well controlled, but we remain concerned about secular storage pressures that may result in future disappointments."
Shares of NetApp closed at $34.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!