UBS Raises Price Target on Natural Resource Partners (NRP) to $24 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Sell rating on Natural Resource Partners LP (NYSE: NRP), and raised the price target to $24.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NRP reported adjusted EBITDA of $59MM above UBS estimates of 52MM. Results benefitted from increased met coal prices with coal royalties.
Analyst Shneur Z. Gershuni commented, "During 3Q, NRP closed its $116MM sale of oil & gas non-operated working interest in the Williston Basin and repaid $82.7MM of debt. Additionally, NRP announced on Nov 3rd, it sold mineral fee interests in Grant County, OK for $7.5MM. That said, liquidity remains a concern as NRP has commitment reductions of $50MM on 12/31/16 $30MM on 6/30/17 and 12/30/17 and $150MM maturities on 6/30/18 under its revolving credit facility. NRP also has $80.8MM of scheduled principal payments through 9/30/17 under serval series of Private Placement Notes. To further address its '18 maturities and leverage concerns NRP has engaged Greenhill & Co. LLC and noted it's in conversation with institutional investors who may provide new equity capital as well as with representatives of debt holders and may determine to pursue a refinancing or exchange of some or all of those notes. We view the increases in met coal pricing as a positive, however uncertainty around sustained pricing remains. NRP's Soda Ash and VantaCore businesses are more stable and we expect to see an uptick in VantaCore with increases in drilling in the Marcellus/Utica with nat gas price increases. We continue to expect NRP to look at asset sales as a way to improve liquidity."
Shares of Natural Resource Partners LP closed at $38.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Raising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!