UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $51.00), as the company completes Tyco combination.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "With the Tyco-JCI combination complete, we are assuming coverage of JCI (transfer from Auto Parts coverage). We expect the substantial multi-year cost/productivity opportunities to drive higher earnings power even in a slow growth environment. JCI sees $650M of Tyco synergies ($500M operating cost synergies + $150M tax synergies), $300M of existing JCI productivity targets, and $100M of existing Tyco productivity targets adding ~$1 to EPS over the next 3 years. We view the targeted $900M of cost/productivity ($400M G&A, $275M procurement, $225M field integration) as achievable and potentially conservative."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $43.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!