UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $51.00), as the company completes Tyco combination.
Analyst Shannon O'Callaghan commented, "With the Tyco-JCI combination complete, we are assuming coverage of JCI (transfer from Auto Parts coverage). We expect the substantial multi-year cost/productivity opportunities to drive higher earnings power even in a slow growth environment. JCI sees $650M of Tyco synergies ($500M operating cost synergies + $150M tax synergies), $300M of existing JCI productivity targets, and $100M of existing Tyco productivity targets adding ~$1 to EPS over the next 3 years. We view the targeted $900M of cost/productivity ($400M G&A, $275M procurement, $225M field integration) as achievable and potentially conservative."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $43.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following 2Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): Cutting Ests And Reiterating Sell - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!