UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) Following Adient Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and cut the price target to $51.00 (from $52.00), following Adient's investor day. Adient should fundamentally achieve higher margins than peers given its vertical integration.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "2017 guidance came in below our estimates; however, we believe management is likely guiding conservatively to set Adient up to beat through the year. Profits should rise on margin expansion (SG&A cost cutting & metals integration) and increasing China equity income. The day increased our confidence in the margin opportunity and hidden value in China JVs."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) to $53; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $80; Reiterates Outperform
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!