UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) Following Adient Investor Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and cut the price target to $51.00 (from $52.00), following Adient's investor day. Adient should fundamentally achieve higher margins than peers given its vertical integration.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "2017 guidance came in below our estimates; however, we believe management is likely guiding conservatively to set Adient up to beat through the year. Profits should rise on margin expansion (SG&A cost cutting & metals integration) and increasing China equity income. The day increased our confidence in the margin opportunity and hidden value in China JVs."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!