UBS Raises Price Target on Johnson Controls (JCI) Following Adient Investor Day
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), and cut the price target to $51.00 (from $52.00), following Adient's investor day. Adient should fundamentally achieve higher margins than peers given its vertical integration.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "2017 guidance came in below our estimates; however, we believe management is likely guiding conservatively to set Adient up to beat through the year. Profits should rise on margin expansion (SG&A cost cutting & metals integration) and increasing China equity income. The day increased our confidence in the margin opportunity and hidden value in China JVs."
Shares of Johnson Controls closed at $44.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Remains Bullish Following Owens Corning's (OC) 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!