UBS Raises Price Target on Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Following Solid 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF), and raised the price target to $132.00 (from $118.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "Conf. call at 10am ET (888-297-9017 #87960001). FX has been a major headwind, with ~80% of sales ex-U.S., and IFF hedges about a year forward. Adj. JunQ16 EPS up 8% YoY on 5% higher FX-neutral sales (including 3% from acquisitions). FX increased reported YoY sales growth by 3 percentage points, & op. income growth by 4 pct pts. IFF hedges currency about 12 months forward. While IFF expects local currency sales, operating profit and EPS to be up 4%, 6%, and 7.5% (at the midpoint), respectively, FX headwinds will reduce these targets to 2%, 3%, and 5.5%, respectively. This is an improvement from last guidance as FX headwinds are expected to be more modest (2% vs prior 3%). Guidance implies 2016E EPS of $5.49-$5.59 vs prior $5.43-$5.54. Our 2016/17/18 EPS estimates are up $0.05 to $5.55/$5.90/$6.40."
Shares of International Flavors & Fragrances closed at $132.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!