UBS Raises Price Target on Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Following Solid 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF), and raised the price target to $132.00 (from $118.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "Conf. call at 10am ET (888-297-9017 #87960001). FX has been a major headwind, with ~80% of sales ex-U.S., and IFF hedges about a year forward. Adj. JunQ16 EPS up 8% YoY on 5% higher FX-neutral sales (including 3% from acquisitions). FX increased reported YoY sales growth by 3 percentage points, & op. income growth by 4 pct pts. IFF hedges currency about 12 months forward. While IFF expects local currency sales, operating profit and EPS to be up 4%, 6%, and 7.5% (at the midpoint), respectively, FX headwinds will reduce these targets to 2%, 3%, and 5.5%, respectively. This is an improvement from last guidance as FX headwinds are expected to be more modest (2% vs prior 3%). Guidance implies 2016E EPS of $5.49-$5.59 vs prior $5.43-$5.54. Our 2016/17/18 EPS estimates are up $0.05 to $5.55/$5.90/$6.40."
Shares of International Flavors & Fragrances closed at $132.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!