UBS Raises Price Target on DTE Energy (DTE) to $112; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $108.00), following announce public offering.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "Providing limited EPS benefits through 2019 despite employing equity units, which limits the near-term dilutive impact, the deal has limited impacts to the company through the medium-term despite the $1.3 Bn price tag. While complementary to existing midstream efforts, the transaction price is more surprising than the strategic logic in pursuing the deal. Total 1+Bcf/d potential expansion highlights increased confidence around growth targets and we expect EEI update to provide both an updated capex plan and increased CAGR targets."
Shares of DTE Energy closed at $94.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!