UBS Raises Price Target on DTE Energy (DTE) to $112; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $108.00), following announce public offering.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "Providing limited EPS benefits through 2019 despite employing equity units, which limits the near-term dilutive impact, the deal has limited impacts to the company through the medium-term despite the $1.3 Bn price tag. While complementary to existing midstream efforts, the transaction price is more surprising than the strategic logic in pursuing the deal. Total 1+Bcf/d potential expansion highlights increased confidence around growth targets and we expect EEI update to provide both an updated capex plan and increased CAGR targets."
Shares of DTE Energy closed at $94.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!