UBS Raises Price Target on Albemarle (ALB) to $85 Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Albemarle (NYSE: ALB), and raised the price target to $85.00 (from $84.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS was reported at $0.91, compared to $0.80 estimates. 4Q EPS was guided to $0.72 at the midpoint, compared to $0.75 estimates.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "Continuing operations adj. EBITDA rose 10% on 7% higher adj. sales. Sales growth of 30% in Lithium largely balanced by 0-3% growth in Refinery Catalysts & Bromine Specialties. Smaller Performance Catalyst Solutions & other were flat to down. Chemetall coatings unit sale expected to close during fourth quarter, & is excluded from estimates as discontinued. Adj EBITDA was $188M for the quarter, +$16m vs. UBSe, with ~$5M beats in lithium & bromine and ~$10M beat in refining solutions, offset by higher corporate costs. ALB raised EBITDA guidance for ongoing operations (excluded Surface Treatments in 1Q) by ~$10M at the mid-point (now $735M), roughly in line with 3Q beat."
Shares of Albemarle closed at $86.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!