UBS Raises Price Target on Agilent Technologies (A) Following Solid 4Q Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A), and raised the price target to $48.00 (from $45.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Agilent reported EPS of $0.59, above the consensus estimates of $0.52. Core revenue growth of 6.3% exceeded the 1.2% midpoint of guidance driven by better than expected performance in the instrument business, Pharma, China and Europe.
Analyst Jonathan Groberg commented, "Agilent reported FY4Q16 results Tuesday with sales of $1.11b, above both our estimate of $1.06b and consensus estimates of $1.07b. Adj. EPS of $0.59 was also above both ours and consensus estimates of $0.52. For FY17 management guided to revenue of $4.35b - $4.37b (4.3% core growth), in-line with consensus, an adjusted operating margin of 21.5% at the high end, which is 50bps below previous guidance, and adj. EPS of $2.10 - $2.16, $0.06 below consensus of $2.19 despite the $0.07 4Q beat. FY1Q17 guidance is for revenue of $1.04b - $1.06b and adj. EPS of $0.48 -$0.50."
Shares of Agilent closed at $45.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!