UBS Raises Price Target on Accenture (ACN) to $125; Remains Sidelined
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN), and raised the price target to $125.00 (from $115.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Michael Briest commented, "Accenture closed out 2016 with a strong 9% growth rate in Q4, led by Products (+18%), which is expected to remain the strongest vertical in 2017 as digital initiatives remain a key priority. Digital was reported to make up $9.5bn of group sales in the year and to have grown 30% at c/c. This implies c4% growth in non-Digital activities and as this includes c$4bn from other parts of the "New" (cloud and security), it means that traditional service activities were likely very low-growth. If Digital grows at 25% in 2017, we calculate it would imply just 1% growth in non-Digital activities at the highend of the 5-8% range. Nonetheless, Accenture still seems well-placed to capitalise on the Digital opportunity, both organically and through further M&A (2017E c$1bn). It also seems committed to repositioning its legacy businesses for optimum profitability."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $121.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!