UBS Raises Price Target on Accenture (ACN) to $125; Remains Sidelined
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Neutral rating on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN), and raised the price target to $125.00 (from $115.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Michael Briest commented, "Accenture closed out 2016 with a strong 9% growth rate in Q4, led by Products (+18%), which is expected to remain the strongest vertical in 2017 as digital initiatives remain a key priority. Digital was reported to make up $9.5bn of group sales in the year and to have grown 30% at c/c. This implies c4% growth in non-Digital activities and as this includes c$4bn from other parts of the "New" (cloud and security), it means that traditional service activities were likely very low-growth. If Digital grows at 25% in 2017, we calculate it would imply just 1% growth in non-Digital activities at the highend of the 5-8% range. Nonetheless, Accenture still seems well-placed to capitalise on the Digital opportunity, both organically and through further M&A (2017E c$1bn). It also seems committed to repositioning its legacy businesses for optimum profitability."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $121.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!