UBS Raises Price Target on AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) to $48.50; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on AMN Healthcare Services (NYSE: AHS), and raised the price target to $48.50 (from $42.00). following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.61 was $0.09 ahead of consensus estimates. Revenues grew to $474M, beating the Street by $18M.
Analyst A.J. Rice commented, "AHS posted 2Q adj. cash EPS of $0.61, up 60% Y/Y and $0.09 ahead of UBSe/cons. 2Q16 revs grew 35% Y/Y (19% organic) to $474 mln, $20/$18 mln ahead of UBSe/cons. Adj EBITDA margin improved 130 bps Y/Y to 12.5%, 100 bps above UBSe. Higher revs/strong margins drove a 51% Y/Y increase in adj EBITDA to $59.3 mln, $7.0 mln above UBSe. Overall, the qtr's results, the 3Q16 outlook, and management's tone on the 2Q call suggest demand for AHS's medical staffing services remain very strong."
Shares of AMN Healthcare Services closed at $41.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!