UBS Raises Price Target on AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) to $48.50; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on AMN Healthcare Services (NYSE: AHS), and raised the price target to $48.50 (from $42.00). following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.61 was $0.09 ahead of consensus estimates. Revenues grew to $474M, beating the Street by $18M.
Analyst A.J. Rice commented, "AHS posted 2Q adj. cash EPS of $0.61, up 60% Y/Y and $0.09 ahead of UBSe/cons. 2Q16 revs grew 35% Y/Y (19% organic) to $474 mln, $20/$18 mln ahead of UBSe/cons. Adj EBITDA margin improved 130 bps Y/Y to 12.5%, 100 bps above UBSe. Higher revs/strong margins drove a 51% Y/Y increase in adj EBITDA to $59.3 mln, $7.0 mln above UBSe. Overall, the qtr's results, the 3Q16 outlook, and management's tone on the 2Q call suggest demand for AHS's medical staffing services remain very strong."
Shares of AMN Healthcare Services closed at $41.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!