UBS Raises Price Target on AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) to $48.50; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on AMN Healthcare Services (NYSE: AHS), and raised the price target to $48.50 (from $42.00). following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.61 was $0.09 ahead of consensus estimates. Revenues grew to $474M, beating the Street by $18M.
Analyst A.J. Rice commented, "AHS posted 2Q adj. cash EPS of $0.61, up 60% Y/Y and $0.09 ahead of UBSe/cons. 2Q16 revs grew 35% Y/Y (19% organic) to $474 mln, $20/$18 mln ahead of UBSe/cons. Adj EBITDA margin improved 130 bps Y/Y to 12.5%, 100 bps above UBSe. Higher revs/strong margins drove a 51% Y/Y increase in adj EBITDA to $59.3 mln, $7.0 mln above UBSe. Overall, the qtr's results, the 3Q16 outlook, and management's tone on the 2Q call suggest demand for AHS's medical staffing services remain very strong."
Shares of AMN Healthcare Services closed at $41.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!