UBS Raises Price Target on AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) to $48.50; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on AMN Healthcare Services (NYSE: AHS), and raised the price target to $48.50 (from $42.00). following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS of $0.61 was $0.09 ahead of consensus estimates. Revenues grew to $474M, beating the Street by $18M.
Analyst A.J. Rice commented, "AHS posted 2Q adj. cash EPS of $0.61, up 60% Y/Y and $0.09 ahead of UBSe/cons. 2Q16 revs grew 35% Y/Y (19% organic) to $474 mln, $20/$18 mln ahead of UBSe/cons. Adj EBITDA margin improved 130 bps Y/Y to 12.5%, 100 bps above UBSe. Higher revs/strong margins drove a 51% Y/Y increase in adj EBITDA to $59.3 mln, $7.0 mln above UBSe. Overall, the qtr's results, the 3Q16 outlook, and management's tone on the 2Q call suggest demand for AHS's medical staffing services remain very strong."
Shares of AMN Healthcare Services closed at $41.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!