UBS Raises Price Target on AECOM Technology (ACM) to $43; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on AECOM Technology (NYSE: ACM), and raised the price target to $43.00 (from $37.00), on increased confidence surrounding growth prospects. On its earnings call, ACM noted that it is pursuing $25b in Management Services contracts. ACM expects decisions on $20b of the MS bids outstanding in the next year and is pursuing another $7b in projects led by Construction Services.
Analyst Steven Fisher commented, "Given its scale, breadth and diversity, and exposure to sluggish markets, organic growth has been an ongoing challenge for ACM, but we think the set up into FY18 and beyond is increasingly positive. ACM has visibility to transportation and infrastructure projects that will be ramping up in '17; we think headwinds from oil & gas will diminish in '17; and we expect at least some increase in Federal infrastructure spending in 2018 off the FAST Act base established last year, plus state level programs. We expect ACM to generate ~$600m in FY17 FCF, and further reduce debt. We expect ACM to deliver growth, margin improvement, cash flow and debt reduction going forward."
Shares of AECOM Technology closed at $37.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!