UBS Downgrades Teradata (TDC) to Sell
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS downgraded Teradata (NYSE: TDC) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $27.00 (from $29.00), citing YTD outperformace and risk int o 11/17 analyst day.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "TDC's upcoming analyst day (the first of its kind in as many years) will offer visibility on the pace and scope of TDC's impending transition to a more software-centric, Cloudfirst business model. This will provide a much-needed reset to financial model expectations, but we see downside risk to estimates as we believe current consensus forecasts underestimate the duration and magnitude of the impact. As such, UBSe is now below Street. This combined with the YTD outperformance (+17% vs. 6% NASDAQ) TDC has witnessed, we downgrade shares from Neutral to Sell."
Shares of Teradata closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!