UBS Downgrades Teradata (TDC) to Sell
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS downgraded Teradata (NYSE: TDC) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $27.00 (from $29.00), citing YTD outperformace and risk int o 11/17 analyst day.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "TDC's upcoming analyst day (the first of its kind in as many years) will offer visibility on the pace and scope of TDC's impending transition to a more software-centric, Cloudfirst business model. This will provide a much-needed reset to financial model expectations, but we see downside risk to estimates as we believe current consensus forecasts underestimate the duration and magnitude of the impact. As such, UBSe is now below Street. This combined with the YTD outperformance (+17% vs. 6% NASDAQ) TDC has witnessed, we downgrade shares from Neutral to Sell."
Shares of Teradata closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!