UBS Downgrades Spectra Energy (SE) to Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $44.00 (from $39.00). The downgraded follows its merger announcement.
Analyst Shneur Z. Gershuni said, "We are moving to Neutral from Buy to reflect the current share value that the 0.984 exchange ratio for the planned merger with Enbridge implies. We anticipate that the transaction will be able to close in 1Q17 as planned given that there are minimal overlaps in the two companies business and limited regulatory risk. Additionally, the transaction has been viewed favorably by the market and the dividend growth rate is expected to accelerate for the combined company to 15% in'17 and 10%-12% '18- '24 versus the previous stand-alone growth rate of high-single-digits."
Shares of Spectra Energy closed at $42.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades The Michaels Companies (MIK) to Overweight Citing Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!