UBS Downgrades Jacobs Engineering (JEC) to Neutral
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS downgraded Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $56.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst Steven Fisher commented, "We believe Jacobs' management team is executing its business improvement program very well, as evidenced by margin improvement in a weak revenue environment. However, we are downgrading our rating on Jacobs to Neutral, from Buy, to reflect valuation, organic growth restrained by lack of customer confidence, and near-term uncertainty on an arbitration case."
Shares of Jacobs Engineering closed at $55.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!