UBS Downgrades Jacobs Engineering (JEC) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS downgraded Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $56.00 (from $53.00).
Analyst Steven Fisher commented, "We believe Jacobs' management team is executing its business improvement program very well, as evidenced by margin improvement in a weak revenue environment. However, we are downgrading our rating on Jacobs to Neutral, from Buy, to reflect valuation, organic growth restrained by lack of customer confidence, and near-term uncertainty on an arbitration case."
Shares of Jacobs Engineering closed at $55.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!