UBS Downgrades CaesarStone Sdot-Yam (CSTE) to Neutral; Uncertainties Persist
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS downgraded CaesarStone Sdot-Yam (NASDAQ: CSTE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $30.00 (from $50.00) as uncertainties persist.
Analyst Susan Maklari commented, "Following 3Q results, we are taking a more guarded stance on Caesarstone. Our view reflects: 1) the extensive nature of the changes underway in its US operations from a sales and marketing perspective as well as the ramp up of its Richmond Hill facility and 2) the impact of greater competition from lower cost, overseas producers and what this will mean from a growth and profitability perspective over time. Although we believe the company will be successful in its efforts, this is likely to take time, delaying the impact to results relative to our initial expectations. We note that despite our more cautious near-term view and greater presence of imports, we remain committed to the longer-term value of Caesarstone's brand and believe its higher end offerings have a place in the market as quartz realizes greater acceptance among consumers."
Reflecting guidance 2016E EPS goes to $2.25 from $2.55 as 2016 revenues are now +6% from +11% (driven by the US at -2% from +6%) and EBIT margin goes to 18% from 20%.
Shares of CaesarStone Sdot-Yam closed at $27.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!