UBS Cuts Price Target on The Mosaic Company (MOS) to $30
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS), and cut the price target to $30.00 (from $31.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "The upside in 3Q reflected in-line phosphate & potash gross profits, a big beat in international distribution (e.g., Brazil) and lower SG&A and tax expenses. Gross profit of $221M exceeded UBSe of $175M, with most of the upside from Distribution (+$32M). Adjusted EPS is reported EPS of $0.11 plus adding back $0.30 of charges and excluding $0.08 of tax benefit. No changes to 2017-18 estimates. The guidance for 4Q implies continued upside in international distribution, lower SG&A, & sequentially stable phosphate & potash gross profits."
Shares of Mosaic closed at $24.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!