UBS Cuts Price Target on Sunoco (SUN) to $33; Reiterates Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Sunoco (NYSE: SUN), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. UBS lowered 2016 adjusted EBITDA estimates to $694MM from $699MM on higher G&A assumptions and lower volume growth.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "Despite a strong quarter with margins above estimates, SUN's stock performance was weak following its conference call as concern around leverage remains. SUN ended the quarter with 5.97x net debt to Adjusted EBITDA; however, with its recent Denny acquisition, which closed in October, questions emerged on touching up against its 6.25x covenant. However, we think SUN can take steps, ex. ATM, preferred offering or Energy Transfer could offer support in order to remain in compliance with its covenant."
Shares of Sunoco closed at $23.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!