UBS Cuts Price Target on Sunoco (SUN) to $33; Reiterates Buy
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS reiterated a Buy rating on Sunoco (NYSE: SUN), and cut the price target to $33.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. UBS lowered 2016 adjusted EBITDA estimates to $694MM from $699MM on higher G&A assumptions and lower volume growth.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "Despite a strong quarter with margins above estimates, SUN's stock performance was weak following its conference call as concern around leverage remains. SUN ended the quarter with 5.97x net debt to Adjusted EBITDA; however, with its recent Denny acquisition, which closed in October, questions emerged on touching up against its 6.25x covenant. However, we think SUN can take steps, ex. ATM, preferred offering or Energy Transfer could offer support in order to remain in compliance with its covenant."
Shares of Sunoco closed at $23.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!