UBS Cuts Price Target on Stratasys (SSYS) to $16 Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Sell rating on Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $19.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SSYS reported revenues of $157mn, missing the Street's $174mn estimate. The outlook remains soft, with 2016 revenue now expected to be $662-673mn vs $700-730mn previously, and non-GAAP EPS of $0.13-0.21, vs $0.17-0.43.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Revenue of $157mn was light of the Street's $174mn due to continued weak demand. Improvements in both gross and operating margin driven by cost cuts were positive, but it remains unclear if or when demand will return. The guide for 2016 is revised down to the low end of the range, and the newly announced systems in August remain distant from a revenue perspective. Although we expect demand could stabilize next year, we remain concerned that Stratasys may not be a winner as additive manufacturing expands into production. Additionally, we think 3D Systems could be aggressively placing material jetting units, further pressuring demand."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $17.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!