UBS Cuts Price Target on Stratasys (SSYS) to $16 Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Sell rating on Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $19.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SSYS reported revenues of $157mn, missing the Street's $174mn estimate. The outlook remains soft, with 2016 revenue now expected to be $662-673mn vs $700-730mn previously, and non-GAAP EPS of $0.13-0.21, vs $0.17-0.43.
Analyst Steven Milunovich commented, "Revenue of $157mn was light of the Street's $174mn due to continued weak demand. Improvements in both gross and operating margin driven by cost cuts were positive, but it remains unclear if or when demand will return. The guide for 2016 is revised down to the low end of the range, and the newly announced systems in August remain distant from a revenue perspective. Although we expect demand could stabilize next year, we remain concerned that Stratasys may not be a winner as additive manufacturing expands into production. Additionally, we think 3D Systems could be aggressively placing material jetting units, further pressuring demand."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $17.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!