UBS Cuts Price Target on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) to $47
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX), and cut the price target to $47.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SHLX reported Adj EBITDA of $68MM, well below estimates of $87mm and the $77mm reported in 2Q16.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "Consistent with our view that high growth drop-down MLPs will slow DPU growth and retain cash flow to self-finance growth, SHLX announced today that it expects to grow DPU at a 20% CAGR. This is down from the mid-20's it has been growing at, but still consistent with the "best in class" target. The slower DPU growth should increase coverage in '17e/'18e to 1.62x/1.48x from 1.56x/1.36x. Management indicated that it plans to drop $2.5bn-$2.9bn of assets over 2017 & 2018. We were estimating $2.45bn and have increased our estimate to $2.65bn. The somewhat messy 3Q result overshadows that SHLX remains on track to deliver both organic growth and growth through drops from its supportive GP, Royal Dutch Shell."
Shares of Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. closed at $26.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!