UBS Cuts Price Target on Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) to $47
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX), and cut the price target to $47.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. SHLX reported Adj EBITDA of $68MM, well below estimates of $87mm and the $77mm reported in 2Q16.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "Consistent with our view that high growth drop-down MLPs will slow DPU growth and retain cash flow to self-finance growth, SHLX announced today that it expects to grow DPU at a 20% CAGR. This is down from the mid-20's it has been growing at, but still consistent with the "best in class" target. The slower DPU growth should increase coverage in '17e/'18e to 1.62x/1.48x from 1.56x/1.36x. Management indicated that it plans to drop $2.5bn-$2.9bn of assets over 2017 & 2018. We were estimating $2.45bn and have increased our estimate to $2.65bn. The somewhat messy 3Q result overshadows that SHLX remains on track to deliver both organic growth and growth through drops from its supportive GP, Royal Dutch Shell."
Shares of Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. closed at $26.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!