UBS Cuts Price Target on Sempra Energy (SRE) After Visiting Facility
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $116.00), after visiting the company's Cameron LNG facility.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "We travelled yesterday to Lake Charles, Louisiana for a visit to Sempra's Cameron LNG facility in light of recent delay concerns. In short, we don't see a full 6 month delay as a given and at this stage we believe it's likely closer to 2-3 months without factoring in potential further mitigation. Our bias remains that deployment prospects will improve."
Shares of Sempra Energy closed at $98.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Kansas City Southern (KSU) After Revising Estimates
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!