UBS Cuts Price Target on Sempra Energy (SRE) After Visiting Facility
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE), and cut the price target to $113.00 (from $116.00), after visiting the company's Cameron LNG facility.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "We travelled yesterday to Lake Charles, Louisiana for a visit to Sempra's Cameron LNG facility in light of recent delay concerns. In short, we don't see a full 6 month delay as a given and at this stage we believe it's likely closer to 2-3 months without factoring in potential further mitigation. Our bias remains that deployment prospects will improve."
Shares of Sempra Energy closed at $98.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!