UBS Cuts Price Target on Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Following Investor Day
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Platform Specialty Products (NYSE: PAH), and cut the price target to $11.00 (from $12.00), following the company's investor day.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "PAH recently held its first investor day since new CEO (former CEO of Sigma-Aldrich), new CFO, new head of Ag, & since Martin Franklin became more focused on PAH after selling Jarden. Management has been focusing on capturing integration benefits, improved cash management, and setting the right basis for longer term growth. 2016e adjusted EBITDA guidance remains $735-$775M, relatively stable with proforma 2015 EBITDA of $742M. Proforma 2014 was essentially similar on a local currency basis. We believe PAH currently trades at an attractive valuation, supported by strong FCF generating businesses and more stable long term end market growth rates."
Shares of Platform Specialty Products closed at $8.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!