UBS Cuts Price Target on Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Following Investor Day
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Platform Specialty Products (NYSE: PAH), and cut the price target to $11.00 (from $12.00), following the company's investor day.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "PAH recently held its first investor day since new CEO (former CEO of Sigma-Aldrich), new CFO, new head of Ag, & since Martin Franklin became more focused on PAH after selling Jarden. Management has been focusing on capturing integration benefits, improved cash management, and setting the right basis for longer term growth. 2016e adjusted EBITDA guidance remains $735-$775M, relatively stable with proforma 2015 EBITDA of $742M. Proforma 2014 was essentially similar on a local currency basis. We believe PAH currently trades at an attractive valuation, supported by strong FCF generating businesses and more stable long term end market growth rates."
Shares of Platform Specialty Products closed at $8.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!