UBS Cuts Price Target on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to $160 Following 1Q
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW), and cut the price target to $160.00 (from $165.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. PANW reported product revenue of $164M, below the Street's $167M estimate.
Analyst Brent Thill commented, "On the heels of a tough set-up with shares having moved 20%+ into the print, weak product, a first-ever billings miss, and below consensus guide are likely to keep the stock sideways in the short-term. The 2nd set of disappointing results from PANW in the last 3Qs, we think this is likely to raise fears of deeper-seated issues (in spite broader industry, peers witnessing similar product growth decel, sales elongation, and slipped deal dynamics) and heighten skepticism on the implied back-end loaded growth. Valuation after-hours is pointing to 6x NTM EV/S and 15x NTM EV/FCF on lowered UBSe, where we see downside at ~$115 assuming trough multiples of 4x NTM EV/S / 12x NTM EV/FCF with upside to our $160 price target assuming 7x NTM EV/S and 18x NTM EV/FCF if PANW can successfully shore up execution out of F2Q."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $161.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!