UBS Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $64; Reiterates Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), and cut the price target to $64.00 (from $67.00). UBS perceives the key challenge for now as tied to the Cost of Capital Case, which could see the cost of debt trued-up, a tailwind of ~$75 Mn or ~$0.10 in 2018.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "New slide deck format resembles EIX as it attempts to move back towards being a pure-play regulated utility. While accounting challenges remain, the core ratebase CAGR was increased to 6.5-7% up from 5.5-6.5% previously (mid-pt up by 0.75%), with the 2019 forecasted ratebase CAGR now near the top end of the previous range. Mgmt. is assuming true-up on GRC spend still (in 2018), albeit does not assume a shift in how GT&S expense vs. capex is recognized (upside possible). We note much of the improvement in the disclosed '19 ratebase comes from the GRC settlement which already guided to nearly ~$39 Bn (hence why the increase is not entirely a surprise)."
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $59.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!