UBS Cuts Price Target on NRG Energy (NRG) to $12; Reiterates Sell
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Sell rating on NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG), and cut the price target to $12.00 (from $15.00), reflecting the latest commodity and hedge outlook.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "We are dropping our target to $12/sh from $15 to reflect principally the latest commodity and hedge outlook. We attribute the bulk of recent pressure off its highs to a moderation in energy expectations as well as disappointing realized summer power prices. We see continued wind deployment and ongoing low interest rates as only partially offset by improved coal pricing to support power prices."
Shares of NRG Energy closed at $12.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!