UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Kimberly Clark (NYSE: KMB), and cut the price target to $123.00 (from $136.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. KMB reported EPS of $1.52, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.54. 2016 ESP guidance was cut to $5.92-$6.05 (From $5.95-$6.15). On the positive, KMB exhibited strong FCF productivity, driven by working capital improvements as well as lower capex.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "Following on from soft Q3 results (Q3:16 EPS of $1.52 vs. UBSe/cons. of $1.57/$1.54), KMB lowered the high end of its FY16 EPS guidance (despite better FX) to $5.92-$6.05 (vs. $5.95-$6.15 prior), as well as its organic growth target to ~+2% (vs. the "lower end" of its +3-5% range prior). All-in sales in Q3 fell -2.6% (organic sales were flat), vs. UBSe/cons. of +0.5%/+0.2% (+3.1%/+2.8% organic), driven by difficult macros and intensifying competition across its categories. Q3 FORCE savings ($105M) helped KMB expand EBIT margins by +69 bps (vs. UBSe +109 bps) to 18.2%."
Shares of Kimberly Clark closed at $113.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!