UBS Cuts Price Target on Hannon Armstrong (HASI) to $23; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Hannon Armstrong (NYSE: HASI), and cut the price target to $23.00 (from $27.00). UBS remains positive that the company will be able to hit its growth targets in the near term given the growth potential and stability of the business and latitude to raise leverage. While management is confident it will be able to retain REIT status, we highlight that an adverse ruling would likely have only a nominal effect on the company's results as only ~20% of core earnings would likely be impacted.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith commented, "We highlight 3Q16 results were very much in-line with expectations, with $242 Mn of transactions closed vs. $140 Mn in 3Q15. As management is still guiding to $1 Bn+ of new originations for the year (vs. ~$712 Mn YTD), we expect a strong 4Q, particularly in light of historical patterns for transaction volume and recent equity issuance; potentially exceeding this $1 Bn mark. We see management as poised to deliver on FY16 results at the top end of range too, albeit the real question is just how much if any further balance sheet growth can be delivered in '17 to execute on 10%+ ('doubledigit') EPS growth."
Shares of Hannon Armstrong closed at $20.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!