UBS Cuts Price Target on HSN, Inc. (HSNI) to $50; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on HSN, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSNI), and cut the price target to $50.00 (from $60.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Q3 top & bottom line results were impacted by weakness in fitness, infomercial, electronics and lower shipping revs (increased promotions) at HSN as well as continued weakness in outdoor at Cornerstone.
Analyst Eric Sheridan commented, "For the 3rd quarter in a row, HSNi reported a quarter with disappointing revs (driven by product, competition & macro) & continued gross profit margin pressure (which seems likely to sustain as a headwind due to mix & competition). Looking forward, we are heartened by the hiring of a Chief Merchandizing Officer, a mgmt team focused on striking the right balance of revs growth & margins in 2017 and the potential for increased shareholder returns (supportive against a 52 week low stock price). Over the long-term (2017-2020), we still see the home shopping (with an increased element of digital + mobile) as a category that can produce mid-single digit revs growth and margin expansion against a stock approaching historically low forward multiples (& approaching our downside case of $28/share)."
Shares of HSN, Inc. closed at $31.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!