UBS Cuts Price Target on Dorian LPG (LPG) to $6.50; Remains Sidelined
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG), and cut the price target to $6.50 (from $8.00), as VLGC rate environment continues to see challenges. Vessel rates averaged ~$12,000/d QTD compared to ~$20,000/d last quarter. Seasonality and wider arbs may lift rates. However, an expected 18% increase to the overall VLGC fleet through 2017 may offset potential positive catalysts.
Analyst Spiro Dounis commented, "We lower our NAV-derived PT to $6.50 from $8.00 to reflect an ongoing challenged VLGC rate environment. We believe a wider discount to NAV is now justified as rates struggle to find a floor and begin a recovery. Since our last update peer discounts to NAV have widened by 0.2x. Based on historical cycles, we expect VLGC rates to remain low but gradually approach the 10-yr average over the next 18 months, this is longer than we originally expected (~6 months)."
Shares of Dorian LPG Ltd. closed at $6.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!