UBS Cuts Price Target on Dorian LPG (LPG) to $6.50; Remains Sidelined
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG), and cut the price target to $6.50 (from $8.00), as VLGC rate environment continues to see challenges. Vessel rates averaged ~$12,000/d QTD compared to ~$20,000/d last quarter. Seasonality and wider arbs may lift rates. However, an expected 18% increase to the overall VLGC fleet through 2017 may offset potential positive catalysts.
Analyst Spiro Dounis commented, "We lower our NAV-derived PT to $6.50 from $8.00 to reflect an ongoing challenged VLGC rate environment. We believe a wider discount to NAV is now justified as rates struggle to find a floor and begin a recovery. Since our last update peer discounts to NAV have widened by 0.2x. Based on historical cycles, we expect VLGC rates to remain low but gradually approach the 10-yr average over the next 18 months, this is longer than we originally expected (~6 months)."
Shares of Dorian LPG Ltd. closed at $6.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!