UBS Cuts Price Target on Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to $38 Following 3Q
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Neutral rating on Coca-Cola European Partners (NYSE: CCE), and cut the price target to $38.00 (from $41.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Across the board, CCEP was able to grow its portfolio as Sparkling brands grew +3.0% (with Coca-Cola trademark up +2.0%), sparking flavours and energy grew +6.5%, and stills grew +4.0%. EPS was reported at €0.66, slightly ahead of the consensus of €0.65. Revenues were flat.
Analyst Stephen Powers commented, "CCE delivered Q3 EPS of €0.66 (vs. UBSe/cons. of €0.63/€0.65) alongside flat revenues (vs. UBSe/cons. of -3.9%/-2.5%); however, organic growth was up +3.5% (vs. UBSe/cons. of +1.5%/+1.3%) driven entirely by volume growth (+3.5% vs. UBSe of +1.0%). The strongest regions included Iberia (+6.5%), N. Europe (+5.5%), and France (+1.0%) while Germany (-1.0%) underperformed and Great Britain was plagued by FX issues (-13.0%, but +3.0% organic). On the bottom line, EBIT margins slightly underperformed (+31 bps vs. UBSe of +50 bps). In addition to reiterating FY16 guidance of flat revenue and EPS of €1.86-€1.90, CCEP announced Damian Gammell will succeed John Brock as CEO just before calendar year end (12/28)."
Shares of Coca-Cola European Partners closed at $34.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!