UBS Cuts Price Target on Ashland (ASH) Ahead of Investor Day
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), and cut the price target to $125.00 (from $128.00), Following the company's 4Q earnings results.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "New ASH EBITDA for SepQ & FYSep17 was guided below UBSe (~$535-585M vs $613M UBSe), but lower guide on tax rate (~10-15% vs ~18% UBSe) & lower D&A (~$270M vs ~$300M UBSe) help somewhat offset EPS. Specialty Ingredients targeting mid-single % EBITDA growth in FY17, offset by decline in smaller Materials unit, so that total FY17 segment EBITDA (excl corp/other) is roughly unchanged at the midpoint vs FY16 (range is +/- ~4% YoY). New “Pivot to Premier” plan targeting “evolving the portfolio”, including “assessment of the role of I&S (e.g. BDO solvent) in ASH’s portfolio will have renewed emphasis”."
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $122.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!