UBS Cuts Price Target on Ashland (ASH) Ahead of Investor Day
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), and cut the price target to $125.00 (from $128.00), Following the company's 4Q earnings results.
Analyst John Roberts commented, "New ASH EBITDA for SepQ & FYSep17 was guided below UBSe (~$535-585M vs $613M UBSe), but lower guide on tax rate (~10-15% vs ~18% UBSe) & lower D&A (~$270M vs ~$300M UBSe) help somewhat offset EPS. Specialty Ingredients targeting mid-single % EBITDA growth in FY17, offset by decline in smaller Materials unit, so that total FY17 segment EBITDA (excl corp/other) is roughly unchanged at the midpoint vs FY16 (range is +/- ~4% YoY). New “Pivot to Premier” plan targeting “evolving the portfolio”, including “assessment of the role of I&S (e.g. BDO solvent) in ASH’s portfolio will have renewed emphasis”."
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $122.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!