UBS Cuts Price Target as Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Cuts Distribution
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
UBS reiterated a Sell rating on Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP), and cut the price target to $5.00 (from $6.50), following the company's announced distribution cut. Based on current estimates, UBS believes that the roughly 80% distribution cut that FGP announced will allow it to remain in compliance with its leverage covenants.
Analyst Shneur Gershuni commented, "FGP announced an ~80% distribution cut to $0.40/unit from $2.05/unit on an annualized basis. This cut is greater than our previous estimate of a ~75% cut to $0.51/unit, and the cut to $1.00/unit on an annualized basis that was mentioned on its FY4Q16 conference call that its Board was contemplating. Management noted that if the quarterly distribution of $0.10/unit ($0.40/unit annualized) is maintained throughout FY17, that on an annualized basis capital savings would be roughly $160MM which would be used to reduce leverage, increase liquidity and improve its balance sheet."
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $7.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!