UBS Cuts Price Target and Estimates on AutoNation (AN) Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS maintained a Sell rating on AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN), and cut the price target to $43.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. UBS lowered 2016 EPS estimates from $4.15 to 4.05.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "AN shares traded down 4% on Friday following a sales and margin miss. New vehicle ss sales fell 6.2% vs. consensus of -2.0%. AN also reported a 220bps y/y increase in SG&A to 70.7% of gross (vs. cons. of 67.6%), driven by aggressive OEM incentives. SG&A is expected to increase 100bps seq. in Q4 and remain elevated through 2017 as AN invests in the roll-out of AN USA and the expansion of its collision and auction stores. We maintain our Sell rating given the continued new & used margin pressure."
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $43.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!