UBS Cuts Price Target and Estimates on AutoNation (AN) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Sell rating on AutoNation Inc. (NYSE: AN), and cut the price target to $43.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. UBS lowered 2016 EPS estimates from $4.15 to 4.05.
Analyst Colin Langan commented, "AN shares traded down 4% on Friday following a sales and margin miss. New vehicle ss sales fell 6.2% vs. consensus of -2.0%. AN also reported a 220bps y/y increase in SG&A to 70.7% of gross (vs. cons. of 67.6%), driven by aggressive OEM incentives. SG&A is expected to increase 100bps seq. in Q4 and remain elevated through 2017 as AN invests in the roll-out of AN USA and the expansion of its collision and auction stores. We maintain our Sell rating given the continued new & used margin pressure."
Shares of AutoNation Inc. closed at $43.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!