UBS Adjusts Estimates on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following 2Q; Reiterates Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS maintained a Buy rating on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Robin Farley commented, "We are revising NCLH's yield outlook for the year to +1.68% vs. guidance of +1.75% down from +4.0% previously, with Q4 implied yield est. of down approx. -1%, given Q3 guidance of +2.5% yield in constant currency vs. UBSe +2.25%. Our net cruise costs ex-fuel are now up 1%, better than 2% expense growth previously. We note that NCLH's current FY yield guide implies Q4 yields to be down YOY which is surprising given NCLH itineraries shift back to Caribbean even more than RCL and CCL in Q4, with NCLH at 51% vs 22-23% in Q3, RCL at 47% vs 27% in Q3 and CCL at 29% vs. 23% in Q3. Our '16E EPS is now at $3.42, down from $3.75 prev."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $38.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- JPMorgan Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!